PPC Archives - Page 6 of 54 - Internet Marketing Chicago

8 Personalities to Look for When Assembling a Content Team
blog.hubspot.com

Not having enough of the right people on your content team is a problem for many of today’s marketers. In fact, 38% of B2B marketers say HR and staffing issues are responsible for delayed success in content marketing, and 22% blame a lack of training and education. Developing, executing, and measuring a content marketing plan […]

2
Like
Save
The Ultimate List of 250+ Marketing Statistics [New Data]
blog.hubspot.com

We’ve all been there … the wild goose chase of finding the perfect statistic. You’re writing a blog post on the importance of using video in your social media strategy, for instance. As you crank through your outline, suddenly you pause. If only I had a stat to insert here. First you come across a research report, […]

10
Like
Save
5 Legal Mistakes Your Agency is Making in the Pursuit of New Business (And How to Fix Them)
blog.hubspot.com

New business is simultaneously exciting and stressful for agencies. While your team is focused on the thrill of a profitable win, they’re also stressed about meeting deadlines, impressing the prospect, and maintaining current client relationships. It can all be a lot to handle — and there’s no room for legal mistakes. You didn’t go into […]

3
Like
Save
A Simple Guide to Creating an Expert Roundup Post
blog.hubspot.com

Want to drive traffic to your blog and boost your social activity?  Well, I’ve got a simple solution to help you achieve just that: An expert roundup. And the best part is, you only need to write 20% of the content — the other 80% is written by experts in your niche. Sounds easy, right? […]

4
Like
Save
15 Website Must Haves for Driving More Inquiries and Applications [New Ebook]
blog.hubspot.com

For schools, having a great website is no longer an added bonus. Parents and students alike make decisions online, and your website has a great deal to do with that process.  The good news, is that it no longer takes an entire IT department to turn a mediocre website into a great one. In our new ebook for […]

5
Like
Save
How Credit Unions Can Use Blogging to Attract More Members
blog.hubspot.com

When starting with new clients, one of the first questions we ask is ‘are you prepared to blog weekly?’ And the answer needs to be YES! Now a lot of people completely freak out when we tell them this. But all is not lost! Here’s some keys to attracting more Credit Union members with a […]

6
Like
Save
9 Meeting Scheduler Tools to Make Your Day More Productive
blog.hubspot.com

We complain about spending countless hours in unproductive and mismanaged meetings. But the greater crime is all the wasted time we spend scheduling the meeting. The endless back and forth communication and steps — reviewing calendars, finding out the best place to meet, setting up a call-in number, adding the meeting to the calendar, and inviting all the […]

2
Like
Save
6 Questions To Ask Before You Plan Your #GivingTuesday Campaign
blog.hubspot.com

The air is beginning to cool. We’re decorating with pumpkins and gourds, spiders and witches. Fall is definitely in the air. And for organizations that rely on year-end fundraising to round out their budgets, it’s “go time.” According to the 2014 Digital Giving Index, over 30% of giving occurs at the end of the year, […]

2
Like
Save
The Empathic Manager's Guide to Preventing Team Burnout
blog.hubspot.com

Marketing and ad agencies have a major talent retention problem on their hands. According to a recent study from LinkedIn and 4A’s, there was a 25% net talent loss at ad agencies globally compared with competitive industries such as tech and commerce in 2015. Advertising agencies also ranked dead last among competitive industries in terms […]

4
Like
Save